Here is a list of the most egregious instances of “twisted Scripture” in Kiko Arguello’s teachings:
- Jesus’s Clay vs. Kiko’s Mud (John 9), and here, and here.
- The Passover without a Sacrifice
- Zacchaeus and the Sycamore (Luke 19:1-10)
- Judge Not? (Matthew 7:15)
- The Ten Virgins and their Oil (Matthew 25:1-12)
- The Small White Pebbles of Rev. 2:17
- “Do Not Resist Evil.” Part I (Mt. 5:39)
- “Do Not Resist Evil.” Part II, Mt. 5:38-42 & Isaiah 53
- Abraham: An Idolater and Failure, Just Like You (Gen. 11-22)
- From Kiko’s Traditio Symboli: The healing of the epileptic boy (Matthew 17:14-21)
More examples are coming. Stay tuned.