Kiko’s “New Aesthetic”
- Kiko’s Icons – It is common for painters of icons to copy the work of the great masters of the past, and Kiko Arguello is no exception…
- Coming to a Parish Near You! – Kiko’s Neo-Byzantine art and his curious “Buen Pastor” icon.
- Kiko’s Curious Cripta di Sant’Ilario – Let’s take a look at how Kiko’s “New Aesthetic” is applied to a certain chapel in Rome. You’re in for a surprise…
- Kiko Inc.: A Look at the Big Business of the “New Aesthetic” – The NCW’s cookie-cutter approach to liturgical aesthetics: does it have a deeper purpose?
- Get your parish Kiko-fied!– Many of you are undoubtedly very eager to expedite the adoption of Kiko Arguello’s New Aesthetic into your parish’s church building. Bear with me, please, and let me suggest some steps you should take to accomplish this.
Tags: Camino Neocatecumenal, Cammino Neocatecumenale